GOODBYE LITTLEHAVEN

Dedicated to The Sims Social game on Facebook, in association with The Sims Social Club (TSSC) Group

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Can I remove neighbours that no longer play?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Can I remove neighbours that no longer play?   Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:08 am

Unfortunately, no.

This is a pain in the butt for MOST players Evil or Very Mad

If you have family and friends that don't play the game, it'll be easier for you if you just stop them seeing your game posts in their news feed. You can do this by creating a list and adding all your gaming friends to it. It'll probably be easier if you have different lists for different games. Time consuming if you're already an established player with lots of friends, but once it's done, it's done - any NEW friends can be added to the lists as soon as you accept them.

If you've added strangers as friends simply for the sake of the game, and they stop playing, simply remove them as a friend.

If you have family and friends who HAVE tried the game but no longer play, THEY need to uninstall Sims Social. If they don't, your sim can still visit that person. That person will still appear in your neighbour list but won't respond to any of your requests.

If you have someone on your friends list who HAS uninstalled Sims Social, they'll appear to the far-right in your neighbours list, in a grayed-out colour - like the picture on the left here:
Don't confuse it with the picture on the right - this is someone on your friends list who plays, but you are not yet neighbours Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://littlehaven.forumotion.co.uk

Can I remove neighbours that no longer play?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1