GOODBYE LITTLEHAVEN

Dedicated to The Sims Social game on Facebook, in association with The Sims Social Club (TSSC) Group

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sims Social to close on 14th June. No more edits to take place here as a result :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Sims Social to close on 14th June. No more edits to take place here as a result :(   Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:11 pm

Monday 15th April, 2013

It is with regret that I have to make this post to announce the imminent closure of The Sims Social. The game will close on Friday June 14th 2013 and will no longer be available to play after that date.

EA have decided to shut down a number of their games, including SimCity Social, Pet Society and the Madden NFL games.

The thread relating to the closure of Sims Social, in the official forums, can be found here.

With their decision to close Sims Social, I have decided that there's not much point making any new edits and additions to this forum either.

So I bid you all a fond farewell and am sincerely grateful to all those that contributed here.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://littlehaven.forumotion.co.uk
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sims Social to close on 14th June. No more edits to take place here as a result :(   Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:28 pm

Wednesday 17th April, 2013

I've changed my mind Rolling Eyes

I'll continue to make edits as and when I can, until the game finishes in June. I want to make this forum into a sort of shrine to the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://littlehaven.forumotion.co.uk

Sims Social to close on 14th June. No more edits to take place here as a result :(
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1