GOODBYE LITTLEHAVEN

Dedicated to The Sims Social game on Facebook, in association with The Sims Social Club (TSSC) Group

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

4. Some Things To Consider

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: 4. Some Things To Consider   Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:54 am

With some FREEBIES under your belt, you can begin properly playing your game.

But before you do, consider these.

Join a group.
Groups are an invaluable source of information and a great way to meet new people who enjoy the game. You can be in more than one group you know! tongue
May I suggest The Sims Social Club. EDIT: Tuesday 11th June, 2013: The Sims Social Club is now known as "The Survivors Social Club".
Another list of groups can be found here: Groups

Add More Friends
Sims Social, as the name suggests, is a SOCIAL game. The only way you're going to get ahead is through adding people you don't know. Yes, this goes against Facebook's policy... but... meh...
More information: here.
Maybe create a Sims Social gaming list so your new friends are kept together. More information on creating lists is available: here.

Get a Bonus Collector
This will help gather those pesky rewards from all those posts that people share. More information on Bonus Collectors can be found: here.

Consider an Auto-Clicker
Not quite as important in the early stages when you don't have many friends.
But as your list of friends grow, so too with the number of requests in your inbox. To save aching fingers, let an Auto-Clicker cycle through them on your behalf. More information on Auto-Clickers can be found: here.

Bookmark Some Useful Sites
You could bookmark this forum Wink
Other useful places include:
The OFFICIAL EA/Playfish Sims Social Community Forums
EDIT: Tuesday 11th June, 2013: The above link to the official forums will no longer work as of Friday June 14th, 2013.
The Sims Social Wiki
The Sims Social Fansite
How to Clear your Browser's Cache - a useful thing to know if you have problems running the game

AND, MOST IMPORTANTLY:
DON'T EMBARK ON A SPENDING SPREE, BUYING ALL THE FREE ITEMS IN THE SHOP!!!

I cannot stress this enough for new players! Yes they're free and they all look rather nice - and I know you want them!
But they're timed items! Beware of the timer! You WILL need lots of friends in order to complete these items on time before receiving the rewards that they offer. I suggest buying one of these free items at a time - but not before adding new friends.

In fact, that rather nice looking gold and white bed (the Blissful Dreamer Double Bed) is currently glitched - so don't buy this yet!

EDIT: Tuesday 11th June, 2013: The Blissful Dreamer Double Bed is no longer glitched.

Now, on to the quests! A list of all quests can be found here: Quests

Your first quest can be found here: Finish Unpacking
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://littlehaven.forumotion.co.uk

4. Some Things To Consider
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1