GOODBYE LITTLEHAVEN

Dedicated to The Sims Social game on Facebook, in association with The Sims Social Club (TSSC) Group

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Sims Social Gathering (Closed Group)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: The Sims Social Gathering (Closed Group)   Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:10 am

The Sims Social Gathering

Click to apply to join The Sims Social Gathering

Quote :

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█░░╦─╦╔╗╦─╔╗╔╗╔╦╗╔╗░░█
█░░║║║╠─║─║─║║║║║╠─░░█
█░░╚╩╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╩─╩╚╝░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
─────█─▄▀█──█▀▄─█─────
────▐▌──────────▐▌────
────█▌▀▄──▄▄──▄▀▐█────
───▐██──▀▀──▀▀──██▌───
──▄████▄──▐▌──▄████▄──

Here we can talk about SIMS SOCIAL...Help each other out, request friends and what not, Lets all just have fun.... that is what this is all about

SO, if someone post that they need help with something, and you were able to help them, click "LIKE" or comment that you have helped, and then that person can thank you when they get the message... its just out of courtesy....

And here is something else, if you dont want your E-MAIL BOX flooded with e-mails from this group or any group, click on the GROUP SETTING button next to the group name and you can turn off the sending messages to E-Mail.. lol, thats what I do...lol

But if you are going to leave the group sorry to see you go, but please let us know

ALSO, PLEASE if you are going to invite someone into the group PLEASE, i don't know how to stress this enough, PLEASE ASK THEM!!!! I am wanting people that are going to take part in the group. And soon, I will send only Bonuses and request to the group. and I have 2 other pages I play.... SO, LETS HAVE FUN!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://littlehaven.forumotion.co.uk

The Sims Social Gathering (Closed Group)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1