GOODBYE LITTLEHAVEN

Dedicated to The Sims Social game on Facebook, in association with The Sims Social Club (TSSC) Group

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Driving In My Car

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Driving In My Car   Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:45 am

Driving In My Car

Unlock this quest by completing the I Believe I Can Drive Quest.

► ► PART ONE ◄ ◄

To complete the first step, simply click on a computer and select the "SimBook about Car" option. Do this three times.

Next, visit or invite over two neighbours and "ask about the car".

Ask your friends to send you Ideas to complete the first stage of this quest.

► ► PART TWO ◄ ◄

Ask friends for References.

Click on a computer and select the "Apply for Loan" option. This action gives you 15 simoleons - which counts towards the fill in loan applications task.

Now simply complete Writing Skill tasks to fulfill the stage requirements. They can be new Writing Skill tasks or ones you've already completed. Keep an eye on the quest window to see how much you've earned.

► ► PART THREE ◄ ◄

Ask friends for Bling.

Click any computer and select to "Play Sim Driver". Do this five times.
Remember, if you do this action at a neighbours' home, you could save some of your energy!

The last stage of this quest requires you to work on your Driving Skill. After completing the skills on the Sterling, you should have a nice new Presto in it's place. Click that and choose the "Drive" option and open the Driving Skills menu.

By completing the skills on the Sterling, you increased you Driving Skill to 20. Now you need to increase your Driving Skill to 30 by completing skills on the Presto.

For a breakdown of the Presto skills, click here.

► ► PART FOUR ◄ ◄

You'll have to ask friends to send you Air Fresheners - this is a wall post request.

You will also need to complete a 24 hour job. This involves Careers. If you haven't yet started your career, I suggest you start the You've Got Talent quest, which unlocks at level 7, and introduces you to the Careers part of Sims Social.

Otherwise, whichever career you're in, select to work the 24hr (1 day) job. Come back in 24 hours, and be on time in order to get a bonus payout - which is TWICE as many career points!

Meanwhile, you must visit neighbours and click the action to LET'S TALK CARS! You must do this five times - so that's five different neighbours.

► ► PART FIVE ◄ ◄

Wait 2 hours REAL TIME before clicking on your mailbox and collecting Chloe's loan.

Meanwhile, click on on the ASK FRIENDS button to generate the wall post needed for the last task. Add a comment to your post to increase the chances of it actually appearing on your Timeline

As your friends respond to your post, they'll fill up the small question mark icons on the quest screen - though you won't see them until you refresh the game.

Now you just need to continue increasing your Driving Skills, so carry on working on the Presto.

Upon completing this quest, you complete the Get A New Set Of Wheels quest in its entirety. You will claim the extra energy slot AND the Purple Roses (check your storage).

Completing this quest will unlock:
N/A
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://littlehaven.forumotion.co.uk

Driving In My Car
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1